My name is Len. My last name is on a need-to-know, so if you need to know contact me. I live in Dallas, Texas with my partner of 30 years. I am a liberal Democrat.
I started this weblog in April, 2002 mainly just to see if I could. It took a political turn because of the crappy job George W. Bush and the Republicans were doing of running our country. I knew George would do a crappy job — he did a crappy job as our governor, too.
In April, 2003 I decided that ———- was the best man to run for president in 2004 on the Democratic ticket. I still believe that. John Kerry? Give me a break!
Please feel free to comment on anything you see posted here. When you do, I ask that you keep a few things in mind:
- You are a guest here.
This website accepts no advertising or donations, so you are using disk space and bandwith that I alone have paid for.Please be civil and polite.
- Please refrain from personal attacks. You may attack ideas, but not people. Do not call people names. Offending comments will be removed.
- When commenting, please stick to the topic of the post.
- Comments are just that — comments. If you have a 2,000 word thesis to write, get your own weblog.
- Comments are open only on entries posted within the past 21 days.
- That’s about it, unless and until I think of something else.